Saturday, April 19, 2014

A boy and his mama

Wyatt and I get to spend one-on-one time with each other when Justin is at work. Sometimes he tries my last bit of patience (Justin says it’s because we’re exactly alike and each just as stubborn as the other), other times he is just the most fun person in the world to be around. I’m glad we have time to bond though.

We do lots of fun things, like walking up to Aunt Faye and Uncle Glynn’s house with the dogs (stopping to climb gates along the way),

IMG_6188

playing in the water spigots in the yard (Justin was home this day, but this is a semi-regular occurance for us now that it’s warm),

IMG_6197IMG_6221

observing local wildlife,

IMG_6272IMG_6278

and sometimes he actually just crawls up and snuggles with me.

IMG_6284

I never knew I was a “boy mama.” After being raised with two sisters, I didn’t think I would know what to do but it seems like the most natural thing I could think of doing!

No comments: