Saturday, January 4, 2014

Crafty Christmas

This year was definitely a handmade Christmas type of year.
Amanda whipped up this adorable sign for me to hang up in our breakfast nook. It’s probably 8”x8”. I love it!
3
She also made this huge sign of southern sayings for my Christmas present. I can’t wait until I finally decide what room I’m going to hang it in. The colors are so fun and bright. I think it might go in our laundry/mud room or our guest bathroom because those are the two rooms I think I might jump out on a whim and paint a splashy bright color.
IMG_3544
Sami made Wyatt a piece of wall art for his room with Cars characters on it. His whole bedroom is themed with the Pixar Cars so it is perfect!
IMG_3552
I caught a small bit of the crafty bug myself. My friend Katy mentioned me in a pin on Pinterest that shows polymer clay ornaments with impressions of new house keys. I liked the idea. I went with salt dough ornaments because I had all of the ingredients on hand and wanted to do another hand impression for Wyatt this year. They’re not perfect but they were pretty fun to do!
IMG_3331
I also made these cute little nail polish gifts for my coworkers and Wyatt’s teachers at school. This is one of the few Pinterest projects I have actually completed. I love how they turned out. The back said either “Love, Wyatt” or “Love, Sarah Cook.”
IMG_3321

No comments: