Saturday, December 13, 2014

December Starting Out

December has gotten off to a good start! We are busy but having a ton of fun at the same time.
Christmas cards (about 95!) went out on December 1. I am happy to see some coming in from friends and family!
IMG_4332
We went and watched Cordele’s annual Christmas parade. These boys are two of a kind! They have so much fun together!
IMG_4369
Sami is now 24! We had a birthday celebration for her at Mama and Daddy’s a few days early and ate chili and cake and ice cream.
IMG_4404
I did this cute little five minute craft project. Justin cut me a small piece of barn wood (when he was working on my secret coffee table/factory cart) and I used a nail, an office binder clip, and this cute Chicfetti printable calendar to dress up the counter in the kitchen.
IMG_4473
I had a fun field trip for work to learn all about social media for agritourism operators at Watermelon Creek Vineyard. The muscadine vines had died back for the winter, but they have the most beautiful decorations. I love these old window frames with grapevines and evergreens wrapped in them!
IMG_4481

No comments: