Monday, October 27, 2014

Sunbelt Ag Expo

Two weeks ago, Moultrie, Georgia hosted on of the largest ag expos in the country, the Sunbelt Ag Expo. I am always excited for the Expo to come around, but this year was especially fun because Wyatt really liked seeing all of the implements and tractors. I got to see a bit of the fun with Wyatt and Justin this time. He loved the Georgia Grown gear and all of the free stuff he picked up at every turn.
IMG_2685
IMG_2675
 IMG_2678
IMG_2679 
IMG_2681 
Wyatt “milked a goat” at the Fort Valley State building.
IMG_2688
My little worker bee tried to get every single passerby to purchase a Market Bulletin subscription.
IMG_2689
My favorite part was when Dallas, editor of the Market Bulletin, interviewed Wyatt. She was so sweet to send me the recording! It was absolutely precious!

No comments: