Friday, May 9, 2014

May randoms

I got these funky straw glasses at the Junkman’s Daughter’s Brother in Athens for Wyatt. He is pretty impressed with them.
IMG_6782
Our neighbor, Mrs. Sara is so sweet and loves Wyatt. She was going to miss his birthday party for her class reunion so she made a special trip to drop off his birthday present a few days early. He got a gun with suction cup bullets and an adorable t-shirt. Of course Justin and Wyatt pretended to shoot each other. Justin stuck this one on Wy’s head and had him tell me he got shot.
IMG_6797
Our baby birds in the garage have hatched. They sure are a noisy bunch!
IMG_6825
I got this adorable Vera Brag in the black and white Night and Day print for only $1 at a yard sale. I brightened it up with a quick wash in the washing machine after I took the cardboard insert out.
IMG_6835
My amaryllis is finally blooming.
IMG_6919
Animals of all kinds love climbing up in this funky tree in our yard!
IMG_6926 IMG_6931

No comments: