Saturday, November 21, 2015

Georgia National Fair/100 Mile Yard Sale

Back in August, I learned that Alabama was doing a concert at the Georgia National Fair. Of course I had to get tickets! We started out the day of the concert with the 100 mile yard sale that started for us in Cordele. We stopped at tons of cool places. Sami got a load of stuff for her photography business and I managed to steal this dreamy vintage glider for $40!
IMG_2614
After our yard sale adventures and a quick stop in Warner Robins, we headed back down to Perry for the fair. Wyatt was a total ham that day and insisted in cheesing it up for the cameras at every opportunity—including the time we were in line for drinks and he asked to pose by the pumpkin and big bag of onions.
IMG_2619 IMG_2626 IMG_2628 
IMG_2671 IMG_2637 IMG_2672
Like I mentioned, the Alabama concert was my main draw. I have been in love with the band for years. I was even a member of their fan club for at least five or six years. Every time we would visit my Aunt Gail (she lives in Fort Payne, Alabama like they do), I would rejoin and get my t-shirt and souvenir. The last time I went to one of their concerts was for my 16th birthday with Justin. They were on their going-away tour and now, 13 years later, they still have the stage presence of a band that has been a favorite of mine for decades!
IMG_2710 
IMG_2718

No comments: