Friday, November 27, 2015

Cook Baby #2 Announcement

I found out I was pregnant almost the exact same day as I did five years ago with Wyatt. I took two tests and then called Justin into our room to break the big news! We were grinning like fools. After going to the doctor for my initial checkup, I got the news that I am due on May 8, 2016. That is Wyatt’s birthday week. After we were ready to break the news to our parents and sisters and brothers-in-law, we were finally able to tell Wyatt. He is so excited to be a big brother. He is convinced that he’s getting a brother but we won’t find out until December 10.

So it now looks like I had a baby and brought him home on my 25th birthday and the next time I might have a baby and bring it home on my 30th birthday. I couldn’t ask for a better birthday present ever!IMG_2821

IMG_2820

I loved telling two of my closest friends the news. My friend Jessica is due with her daughter Addison in January, my friend Becky is due with her son Caleb in March and I am due with baby Cook #2 in May. I think it’s so fun and refreshing to have friends going through the same stuff you are. You can share war stories, questions, and milestones with the same girls that you grew up with.

IMG_2232IMG_2233

IMG_1996

image

IMG_2824IMG_2822

No comments: