Friday, November 28, 2014

Randoms

This month has been a bunch of bits and pieces. It seems like we have been going non-stop the whole time. I did have the time to take on a little fun crafty project recently. My nephew Ben has been saving turkey feathers for me when their birds molted and I was finally able to put together this feather wreath. I think I might go back and fill in the gaps with more feathers but it’s pretty cool if I do say so myself!
IMG_3838
We had a cold snap last week and the cabbage in the garden was so pretty covered in frost. We had so much rain this week, but I think it might warm up soon.
IMG_3853
Wyatt spent the night with Suzi, David, Liam, and Pax last weekend and these two boys are a hoot together! Poor Suzi and David had all three boys!
The_bond_these_boys_have_is_phenomenal__They_love_each_other_so_much_and_play_so_well_together___wyattscottie__liamlogan
The next day we went to the Mistletoe Market in Perry. It was chock full of wonderful gifts but Wyatt was way past nap time and Suzi was getting sick so we cut our time short. Suzi ended up stopping at the quick clinic on the way home and found out she had strep throat. Thankfully she wasn’t contagious and the boys are in the clear.
IMG_3907 IMG_3908
Sunday, we celebrated Liam’s 5th birthday. He was just 2 years old when he came into our lives and I’m so thankful to have him around! He and Wyatt are buddies for life.
IMG_3958
Now this last one is a big deal for me. I hate, hate, HATE frogs and we were outside one night when Justin tried to get Wy to catch one. It turns out that Wyatt doesn’t like them either and Justin tried to get him to hold it and get over his fear. I touched it reluctantly which gave Wy the confidence he needed to hold it. Gross! I would be okay if I never had to do it again, but as a boy mama I am sure that isn’t my last experience with frogs!
IMG_4004 IMG_4005

No comments: