Monday, September 19, 2011

Read it- NOW!

I know I’m a little late to the party- heck I missed out on Harry Potter and the Twilight series until way late in the game, too.

hungerCover

If you haven’t read these books, be like Nike and JUST DO IT!

Catching Fire USA

I heard some rave reviews from my coworkers and I broke down and started to read them on my Kindle. After the first few pages of The Hunger Games, I have to admit that I thought they had gone off the deep end thinking it was a book I’d like to read. Since our reading genres seem to mesh quite well, I decided to stick it out. I flew through all three books in less than two weeks.

MockingjayCover

If you have a Kindle or a Kindle app and would like to read the series, I can “lend” them to you. They will not disappoint!

No comments: