Monday, March 28, 2011

Scenes from my phone

I have a ton of pictures to post from the past few weeks. As you can tell, Justin has been my #1 priority so I haven’t been blogging regularly. Here are a few shots from my phone. I will have plenty more when I can download my camera card.

IMG_0073

Justin and I saw this awesome coffee table with a flip-up top at a local auction, but it ended up going for more than we were willing to pay. I’m hoping he can make one that is similar when he’s all healed up and we get a little extra time (which may not be a reality with Wyatt making his debut in the next month or so!)

IMG_0079 IMG_0080

I spotted these lovelies at the local Wally World and could kick myself for not picking some up. Both the hyacinths and the tulips are sold out!

IMG_0099 IMG_0149 IMG_0113

Wyatt’s room is coming together perfectly. We have some wall décor to hang and that’s about it. We got the new stroller assembled and have to install the car seat base in my car and order a second one for Justin.

IMG_0105 IMG_0137

This is where the bullet that got Justin’s finger ended up. Aside from the small hole, the couch appears to be fine. Justin was camped out there for the three days following his surgery.

IMG_0237

I snapped this awesome shot of my niece Rivers and my sister Suzi on a quick nap break from this weekend’s festival fun.

IMG_0239

Finally, my sister Sami commissioned my SIL Amanda to make this adorable owl hat for Wyatt! She is so talented and I’m trying to talk her into opening up an Etsy shop.

Whew! What a whirlwind post that was! More about the Fire Ant Festival fun later this week.

No comments: