Monday, April 26, 2010

Shopping with Sarah

I’m starting a new feature to help brighten up Mondays for everyone. I plan to spotlight a new online store every week. (But I have had to change the name due to copyright issues---eek!)



I stumbled across this little gem of a site the other day and I can’t wait to tell you about it! Up Country is an adorable pet accessories shop that I could easily drop a ton of money in if I had it!
home_01
Skie would be the cutest and best accessorized dog in town if I had it my way. Justin just let me buy her first “girly” (and by girly I mean non-camoflaged or blue) collar in November. Let me rephrase: “let” is a funny word-I didn’t need permission, but he would gripe about the pink collars I cooed about in PetSmart. One day I stood my ground, simply bought her a cute pink and zebra striped collar, came home and put it on her. So there, ugly-camo-collar-that-should-be-on-a-boy-dog!
dog_tongue
Back to Up Country, check out just a sampling of the cute collars they have for sale:
yellowcircle Alligator Candy_Slices d_26001 Gothic Vine moose_tree North Star orangestripe Pink Basketweave yellow_navy_dot

2 comments:

Leigh @ Leigh Pearce Weddings said...

I had the same argument with my boyfriend about dog collars! I finally worked around it and bought my babies bandannas. Black and red for Jake and pink and zebra for Ellie. Boyfriend couldn't get "mad" 'cause I didn't buy girly collars! haha

Melissa @ Southern Mommas said...

oh I love this -can we link up? I did a post today about 2preppygirls - You know we all love to shop-HA!! Who won the strawberry cookbook on southern mommas? I am still crossing my fingers :)