Monday, March 2, 2009

Weekend Fun

Hey yall!
After catching up on my feeds, it looks like everyone got snow but us! Sunday, we spent time at Hubbs' parents house and our cutie-patootie nephews and niece were there waiting for the snow to come. Here they are:








Also, my sweetie had the house sooooo clean when I got home from work on Friday afternoon! I have such a great man :) While he was at work on Saturday I managed to clean out our linen closet. We got really nice towels as wedding gifts, so I decided it was time to move our mismatched towels elsewhere. Lo and behold, I pulled out EIGHTEEN(18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) mismatched towels that Hubbs and I have accumulated throughout college and the past several years. Needless to say, they have been moved to the doggie bath pile, so we don't ruin our pretty new towels giving Skie her baths.


P.S. Strawberries are ripe for the picking here in South Georgia. My FIL bought a flat this weekend from a man in Plant City, FL because he didn't know our local strawberries were ready. SIL Amanda whipped up some yummy chocolate covered strawberries while I made a poundcake. Eat your hearts out!

No comments: