Monday, March 9, 2009

Sometimes the stars align...

Hello lovelies! This weekend was wonderful. I couldn't have asked for a better time.

So here's my latest bit of excitement: I was watching TV with my hubbs last night and came across Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I LOVE LOVE LOVE HP!

Much to my excitement, at the very point I turned on the movie, I got to lay my eyes on Robert Pattinson and Daniel Radcliff and the very same moment. That just made my day! I swore I wasn't going to read a "stupid book about little kid wizards," but sure enough, I picked up the series and by the time the seventh book arrived at Walmart, guess who was in line at 12:00 am with her younger sisters waiting for her very own copy? Yep. Sadly it was me. I devoured that book in all of five days! Not only did I jump on the Harry Potter bandwagon a little late, I also missed out on Twilight until this summer, despite my bestie practically shoving the books down my throat. I came back with my usual: "I don't want to read stupid vampire books!" (See above: Notice a trend?) When I finally caved in, I ripped through those books at lightning speed too. I can't wait for the last book to come out!



I also watched The Secret Life of Bees this weekend. Yall, you need to watch this one! Dakota Fanning is possibly the best actress of her generation. That girl has skills. I looked her up on IMDB.com and guess what?!? She's a Georgia girl too from Conyers, GA! I knew I liked her. Oh, and thanks to my buddy Perez Hilton, I just found out she's officially Jane on the second Twilight movie! Can I just say I think I might have died and gone to heaven?!?

I need to take a break before I swoon! Have a great day~

No comments: