Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Wyatt is in Pre-K!

IMG_0223

Cue the tears. This was Wyatt on his first day of Doodlebugs Daycare and his last day. It was hard leaving the wonderful women and the comforting environment we had known for four years. He was a trooper and did a great job leaving though.

IMG_0310

Justin and I went to open house and Wyatt took to his teacher immediately, playing with toys and having a blast while we filled out paperwork.

For his first day of school, Wyatt did great. I walked him in to his classroom and he didn’t cry. Heck, I didn’t even cry!

IMG_0345IMG_0335

IMG_0348

The toughest part was on the second day of school when he said, “It’s okay, Mama. You don’t have to walk me in.” Oh my breaking heart! Mama tells me all the time that parenting is the only job where you work diligently to make yourself obsolete. It is definitely a tough reality this mama is sure to face many times over the next 20 years.

No comments: