Thursday, January 27, 2011

Luv BBW!

I signed up for a Luv BBW card about a month ago from Bath and Body Works. Aside from the atrocious spelling, it's a pretty cool program. It was a free card that allows you to go to any Bath and Body Works any one Thursday of the month and get the free item of the month.

Capture

I stopped by on the last possible Thursday for January (I kept forgetting) and was quite surprised at my free gift.

IMG00069

I got a free full-size hand soap (in my favorite kitchen scent--Kitchen Lemon), a Pocket Bac antibacterial hand gel in a great new smell (Aqua Blossom) and a free Pocket Back holder. I really like these little holders and have them hooked on almost every tote and purse I own!

Sorry for the bad phone pic--I tried my best to edit it and make it look presentable.

I found out you can't sign up online anymore with out a store membership number, but I asked the sweet cashier how hard it was to get one and she said all you have to do is ask. Then you go online here and sign up. Easy as pie!

I can't wait to see what I get for the next four months!

P.S. BBW didn't pay me to do this. Just sharing the freebie love!

No comments: