Friday, September 3, 2010

30 Days of Blogging: Day 16

16

Day 16 - a song that makes you cry (or nearly)

*This is an auto-post since my bestie is getting married tomorrow! I'll return to the land of the living on Tuesday!

Justin played this song when he asked me to marry me. It’s even more special because I love love love Alabama (I was an official fan club member for like 10 years growing up) and I had never ever heard this song. :) I can’t believe it’s been more than six years since he proposed to me! (We were engaged for four and a half—I had to get through college)

 
I also love Forever and Ever, Amen by Randy Travis. It’s a little cheesy, but it’s “our song.” Boy howdy, there is nothing that can get me choked up than my big old hunka man singing this song in his deep bass going down the road. Justin doesn’t like to sing if he knows someone’s actually paying attention, so I just act like I don’t hear him and if I’m lucky I can catch a verse or part of the chorus.

No comments: