Saturday, September 5, 2015

August Randoms

So far Wyatt has gotten pecked twice by my favorite rooster. He insists that I kill it and that we eat it so Justin and I are trying to get him to be braver and show them he has authority over them. Crazy kid!

IMG_0181

I think it’s funny to see the size difference in Wyatt and Pax. They are three years apart and only have an 8 pound weight difference.

  3_years_difference_in_age_and_only_8_lbs_difference._But_big_cousin_loves_his_little_cousin_-_you_should_have_seen_him_doting_on_him_tonight_ IMG_0650

My cousin Tara, her husband Steve, and their boys stopped by on their way to and from Orlando and their awesome Universal Studios vacation. Tara lived with us when I was little so she’s the closest thing I have to a big sister. We had a blast catching up!

Southern_Cousins Thankful_my_cousins_stopped_in_for_a_visit.

Sami got an awesome prism for photos. I am interested in seeing what photographic magic she comes up with!

IMG_0599 

Remember that bow range we have in our front yard courtesy of Justin’s birthday gifts? Wyatt loves shooting his toy bow and being just like his daddy!

IMG_0467

We had two volunteer sunflowers that popped up from last year’s crop. It made me remember how much I enjoyed them last year. I will definitely replant next year!

IMG_0444 

I helped one day can peanuts for Turner County Young Farmers. These babies are the caviar of the south and are so good!

IMG_0378 IMG_0375 

One of my clients from work makes a very delicious pimento cheese called Proper Pepper Pimento Cheese. The Get Back Jack! is my favorite. It has just enough of a kick. Thanks to Deana’s recommendation, I love them on ginger snaps now!

IMG_0317

This evil bugger sat perfectly still for me to snap his picture and then promptly jumped onto my head. I think I lost at least a month of my life with that scare!

IMG_0294

No comments: