Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Fun in South Georgia

IMG_5690 
I had the opportunity to travel in South Georgia for work and came across this adorable store in Bainbridge called Maiden South. These women renovated an old hair salon and made it into the most unique boutique shop that features artisanal goods from makers all across the South. I snagged up this beautiful print for my Georgia gallery wall.
IMG_5694
Last weekend, my mama and I took Wyatt and my nephew Liam to see the Cat in the Hat at the Tift Theater. I was a little weary of the timing—it was 2:00, which is prime Wyatt nap time. It was a short play and the boys loved it. Walls of Books, a local bookstore, was selling hardback copies of the Dr. Seuss book and all of the cast members signed the boys’ books in character. It was great fun!
IMG_5727 IMG_5728
After the play, I went back to Mama’s house and played on her Silhouette Cameo. I abide by Reese Witherspoon’s saying, “If it’s not moving, monogram it.” Mama bought the Vine monogram font that I’m partial to so I whipped up a new gold monogram for my car and a few extras for my iPad and laptop. I can’t wait to do more projects on it! I think I’m gonna be spending a fortune on vinyl and heat transfer vinyl in the future!
IMG_5731

No comments: