Monday, October 7, 2013

Wrapping up September

We have been so busy in September and October is shaping up to be much crazier. Here’s a little rundown of what we’ve been up to.
This first one is a little mystery. We’ve been working on buying a house and hope to have big news soon:
IMG_0049
Justin, Wyatt, and I went to Albany to watch the state firefighter competition. It was a lot of fun.
IMG_0159 IMG_0161
IMG_0164
Visits to the fire department are always eventful with Wyatt.
IMG_0195 IMG_0196 IMG_0197
I discovered Tupperware sandwich keepers are perfect for crayons! Crayola is the only way to go, folks. Just spend the few extra pennies for the good stuff. One of the best smells in the world is a fresh box of Crayolas.
IMG_0210
IMG_0223 '
I visited clients at their olive farm in Lakeland. It was a gorgeous day. The new olive harvest is going strong. Y’all check out Georgia Olive Farms Olive Oil. It is seriously the best you can get!
IMG_0261 IMG_0290
We had what will probably be our last visit to the splash pad this season and we were the only ones there. Sami got some great shots of Wyatt that afternoon.
IMG_0428 IMG_0429 IMG_0430
Wyatt has all kinds of cool rides at Mimi and Pop’s house.
IMG_0461 IMG_0462
We celebrated Mama’s birthday (I think she’s 29 again) with ice cream cake.
IMG_0476
I discovered Five Below- it’s like Dollar Tree but everything’s $5 or less. I got this adorable chevron iPhone wallet clutch there.
IMG_0520
IMG_0525
We’ve been riding dirt roads a lot lately. The weather is perfect and Wyatt loves looking for tibbets (pivots) and all of the animals.
IMG_0575 IMG_0577
Crazy bed hed
IMG_0757
I have been loving all of the fall displays in town. Wyatt will be in our local butcher shop’s ad this week in the paper.
IMG_0805 IMG_0806
Finally, my family supports me so much while I’m travelling. I love seeing their pictures of Wyatt having fun. These are from my SIL Amanda’s Instagram. She always gets the cutest shots!
IMG_1102 IMG_1103 IMG_1104

No comments: