Monday, June 6, 2011

One Month Update

I haven’t spent near enough time updating this blog about Wyatt! I have pictures from almost every single day of his life, so I hope they can tell the story much better than I have.

On Thursday, June 2, Wyatt went in for his one-month checkup and all signs indicate that he is healthy and growing as expected. Although he seems as if he has grown tremendously over the past month and is a big baby, he comes in at the 30-40 percentile marks in height, weight and head circumference.

One Month Weight: 8 lbs., 14 oz.

(Over a 1 lb. gain from his birth weight!)

One Month Length: 21 1/4 inches

My nephew Jake pointed out that he’s almost 2 feet “tall,” which throws my brain into a tailspin! I’m only 5’2” so he’ll be half my height in a few short months.

Here are a few pictures of him at one month:

 One Month Edit 1

100_0354

100_0352

No comments: