Friday, May 1, 2009

Coupon Blogs

Hello Bloggies! I have changed my list of "Blogs I'm Following" (click on my picture on the right to get there) to only the coupon blogs that I read. Blogger won't let me import my 200+ subscriptions, and since I'm getting so many requests for the sites I read, I figured this would be easier than listing them all of the time.



Also, I recommend that you take advantage of Google Reader or my personal favorite Feed Demon. Here's a screen shot of my Feed Demon (not a great pic, FYI):



These are blog aggregators that create a newspaper-type report of new updates to the blogs you select. Once you have read an item, you can mark it as read and it won't come up again. This is how I read so many blogs daily and keep my sanity. I have created a handy file that you can use to add all of these coupon sites to your blog reader all at once, without having to type them in manually. If you would like for me to send it to you, email me at:

honeysugahdahlin at gmail dot com. (Type it like a regular email address, just cuts down on my spam without a clickable link)

Good luck with all of your deals!

No comments: