Wednesday, April 27, 2016

March recap

March picked up steam for our family. We had several projects going on that require entire blog posts to themselves.
Justin cut out Wyatt’s AWANA derby car but we let him spray paint it himself. Of course the booger had to have his favorite color, orange. He did a great job with the race. His car got second for both speed and appearance. The kids really enjoy watching the races at church.
 IMG_6163 IMG_6323
I snagged this beautiful leaded glass lamp at our local thrift store. It is amazing in my humble opinion and even better is the fact that I got it for $15! It is sold in stores for $100.
IMG_6219 
Justin, Wyatt, and I rode the four-wheeler over to Aunt Faye and Uncle Glynn’s pond. Wyatt was the only one to catch a fish before I gave up and the mosquitos carried me away.
IMG_6261 IMG_6263 
IMG_6301
I love that Wyatt finds similar interests as Justin and I do. I got this message from Justin about Wyatt’s love for all things Chip and Jo from HGTV’s Fixer Upper.
IMG_6435 
Easter was a rush. We didn’t manage to snap many pictures but how about these “golden” eggs I made? I hard boiled eggs and bought a kit to wipe on gold shimmer. The colors of the eggs are the natural colors from our hens laying them!
IMG_6510 IMG_6718
Also, on March 24, 2001 Justin Cook and I started dating. We celebrated 15 years together and I can’t be happier. I am glad he took a chance on this crazy young girl that didn’t seem to have anything in common with him!
IMG_6600

No comments: