Saturday, December 12, 2015

2015 Christmas Tree

I absolutely love going to the Christmas tree farm and getting our annual tree! I am a die-hard supporter of the Georgia Grown program but the one thing I spring for from out of state on purpose is a North Carolina fir. The smell is intoxicating.

IMG_4202 IMG_4200 

After taking our annual Christmas tree selfie, I was happy to see I had five years of this tradition to put together in a photo collage. I can’t wait to add our fourth family member to the shot next year!

OMWU5071

Wyatt even got his own little tree again this year. We had fun sticking tipless arrows in it and even topping it with a turkey decoy. He thought that was the coolest thing ever.

IMG_4293 IMG_4300 IMG_4303 

Wyatt was happy to see that his Elf on the Shelf, Marshmallow, arrived the next day and brought him a small gift under his tree.

IMG_4329

We didn’t buy any ornaments this year (a big mistake on my part!) but I did craft a few at a Young Farmers meeting. Liam also bought his cousin Wyatt this big brother ornament. He is so sweet. I think this was the most exciting ornament we have had in a while!

IMG_4340 IMG_4412

Our Christmas lights were amazing this year. We found Star Shower laser lights on sale at Black Friday at Home Depot. They gave the house a magical feel and were set up within 20 minutes by the time we hunted down extension cords.

IMG_4170 IMG_4183 IMG_4169

No comments: