Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Early February

Wyatt got a taste of cotton candy at Golden Corral last weekend. Thank goodness he liked the strawberries even more.

IMG_3060 IMG_3062

I always love pictures like this. My dad and Wyatt walking hand in hand.

 IMG_3065

My sister Suzi got a new house and we visited. Her soon-to-be stepson Liam and my soon-to-be brother-in-law David aren’t moving in until the wedding in July, so Liam’s room is a really cool play room right now.

IMG_3070 IMG_3071

We made a last minute run to Wally World for a few things, but Wyatt enjoyed sitting on the “old man bench” with his Pop a lot better.

 IMG_3074 IMG_3076

Justin brought home this play kitchen from his parents’ house too. Wyatt is a nut with this. He’s always mixing up some imaginary dish while we’re cooking at night.

 IMG_3090 

Hey! I got a new washer and Wyatt got a play house. This is what I came home to the other day.IMG_3173

No comments: