Friday, June 1, 2012

End of May randomness

 

IMG_7510

We didn’t do anything too spectacular during the last half of May. We just rocked on like normal and seem to enjoy just being around home a lot more. Wyatt is loving all the new produce coming in. He is being introduced to a lot of great foods and outdoor activities. That’s why he is eating in about half of these pics.

IMG_7511 IMG_7548  IMG_7583 IMG_7694 IMG_7679 IMG_7736

We discovered he really likes watermelon, ribs, squash, and blackberries!

IMG_7611      IMG_7644

Also, we have a little monkey on our hands. We not only have to chase him on horizontal surfaces, but vertical ones as well.IMG_7610   IMG_7712 

IMG_7612

I read the first ELEVEN books of the Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood books in MAY. My iPad makes it really handy to read at night when Justin is at work and Wyatt’s sleeping and also at lunch. The only one I haven’t read is the newest release that actually came out this month. I hope I can get it in from the library soon. Do you have any recommendations for me to read next?

No comments: