Thursday, June 14, 2012

Daytona Trip

IMG_7963

This past weekend, Justin, Wyatt, and I headed down to Daytona/Ormond Beach for a little fun in the sun. We had a blast. Wyatt didn’t care too much one way or the other about the ocean but he sure loved the sand and the pool. He is such a great baby. We are so blessed to have such and easy going kid.

 

IMG_8187 IMG_8186 IMG_8180 IMG_8129 IMG_8103 IMG_8086 

I have a really awesome panorama app on my phone that allowed me to capture some great shots of an impending storm. It’s an iPhone app called DMD. It was free of course, because I am a cheap-o.

IMG_8073

This panorama was shot from the top of the ferris wheel in Daytona, which explains the craziness in the middle. Apparently the panorama app likes for one to be still while taking a photo Smile

 IMG_7993

 

 IMG_7979

While unpacking I found someone in my drawer! He is a silly kid!

  IMG_7895

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh that must have been fun.. Such a cute blog. Love whats on your book shelf!