Friday, April 20, 2012

Weekend wrap up

IMG_0129
Justin headed down south to Osceola County, Florida with a fellow firefighter and his dad to go turkey hunting. I am so glad that he was able to get his first turkey!
IMG_6955
I went out Saturday and Wyatt racked up on toys at yard sales. I never pass up good books for him and my theory on toys is that as long as I can wipe it down with a Clorox wipe, it’ll be fine. I do this because the very first thing Wyatt does is put it in his mouth.
IMG_6984
Rivers Marie turned 6 years old on Wednesday so we had a pool party for her on Sunday afternoon.
IMG_6983 IMG_6970 
IMG_6965  IMG_6967 IMG_6964 
Wyatt had a blast with Rivers’ Disney Princess lollipop. He was kind enough to give it back after he had drooled over every inch of it.
IMG_6997IMG_7006
Look at that face! My daddy said that’s the devil dancing in his eyes!
IMG_7028

No comments: