Thursday, April 26, 2012

Vera and Tervis: My favorites

vera-bradley-logo-blog-post tervis_tumbler_logo

I rarely am brand loyal. I have a cheap thrifty gene and hate to spend big bucks on a product when I can get something similar for a lower price, but there are two notable exceptions in my life: Vera Bradley and Tervis Tumblers.

I got my first piece of VB when I was in college. Justin got me a purse and a whole bunch of accessories in the New Hope pattern and I have been hooked ever since.

$(KGrHqZHJBQE8e36C5sfBPJ E8stYw~~60_35

Since then, I have always enjoyed seeing what new fun patterns emerge each season. This week, I won a $50 gift card for one of our local shops, Traditions, on Facebook. Traditions has a lot of great gifts and fun stuff, but I knew immediately I would be getting a new Vera bag. Here she is! It’s the Hipster in Lime’s Up. I think it’s just perfect for the summer time.

IMG_7101

Also, I mentioned a few weeks ago that I somehow managed to break my Tervis Tumbler. The return form said that I would receive my replacement in 6 weeks. Imagine my surprise when I got it in the mail after less than two weeks! I am so happy and I love the cute little Southern Belle artwork.

IMG_7095

Long story short, I am glad to spend a few extra bucks to get quality products. Check them out if you haven’t before.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Go check out my blog post! ;)