Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Eve Recap

Christmas Eve was a big day for us. We exchanged Christmas presents with everyone as if it were Christmas Day because Justin worked at the fire department the next day. We started out Wyatt’s first Christmas with just the three of us in our jammies at home on Dec. 23. Wyatt got a car/scooter and some fun movies from us. I bought Justin a banner with his smoke team logo on it and he had me bawling like a baby when I opened my gift from him. He got my college diploma custom framed. He is so sweet because he knows I would never spend money on myself for something like that.

IMG_4579 IMG_4598  IMG_4626   

On Christmas Eve morning, we got up bright and early in our jammies and headed out to Desiree and Sheldon’s to do our Christmas fun with Justin’s mama and daddy, Amanda, Michael, Jake, Ben, and Rivers. He loves his Wyatt-powered four wheeler and farm set! He also got some really cool firefighter jammies.

IMG_4604 IMG_4661

Later that afternoon, we headed out to my mama and daddy’s to exchange gifts with them, Suzi, and Sami. We all had really great, thoughtful gifts and Wyatt got plenty of toys and videos to keep him occupied for a good while. This one takes the cake though:

IMG_4649 

Sami took Wyatt into the kitchen and I didn’t think anything of it. All of the sudden, she came wheeling in with Wyatt on a bright red Radio Flyer. Sami had found this in a thrift shop and completely restored it all the way down to the wheels and suspension! I am sure we will enjoy this wagon for many years to come.

IMG_4659

I had to stick a picture of this in here: I got a monogram necklace from Mama and Daddy. We southern girls like our monogram on everything!

We were all very spoiled! After it was all said and done, our living room looks like a baby car lot!

IMG_4673

No comments: