Monday, April 4, 2011

Update on Justin

Justin and I went back to the hand surgeon on Friday for a follow-up appointment and we were able to see his hand out of the cast for the first time since his surgery two weeks ago.

Dr. Floyd did an awesome job and once the scar is healed, you will hardly be able to tell there ever was a finger there. I am so proud of the results. Justin said he was just glad to be able to move his wrist for the first time after three weeks (it has been splinted since the accident).

I am sorry for the poor quality pics here. They’re from my phone. The one picture makes Justin’s fingers look huge, but it was just the way he was holding his hand and the angle I took the picture from.

photo (5) photo (6)

I am so glad he is healing well. It seems like the terrible black cloud that has been hanging over our heads is starting to roll out-FINALLY!

No comments: