Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Oh, Christmas Tree!

Here is our first little jump on Christmas—Justin let me talk him into getting a tree BEFORE December 1, which is like breaking a cardinal rule in the Cook house. We found the fattest Frasier Fir the tree farm had!

 

I got a mini tree last year during the after-Christmas sales at Wally World and my mama got me the cutest little kitchen utensil ornaments. My ultimate goal in life is to have a different themed tree for every room in the house.

Justin lit up my holiday wreath like Las Vegas with an ENTIRE string of blinking lights. It’s the coolest-themed piece of decoration we have in our house so far, if you ask me!

4 comments:

Brandi Nell said...

I want a tree in every room too! Your two are just precious! YAY for Christmas!

Savoir Affaire said...

Is this not the most adorable blog??

Megan (Best of Fates) said...

I love the ribbons curling down - how festive!

1 Funky Woman said...

Hi ya, thanks for stopping over and leaving such sweet comments! Love your big tree! We opted for using the fake again this year, no need to water but boy do I miss the smell. Love the kitchen ornaments your mom found, too cute!

Now I'm following!

Megan