Thursday, October 15, 2009

These are a few of my....


...favorite things! Around La Casa de Cook, fall is in full force! I love fall--it's by far my favorite season. I love the pumpkins, the chill in the air, the new foliage (or lack thereof!), seeing my cute nephews and niece in their Halloween costumes and even dressing up myself. --Yes, that's me in scrubs with a pet goat in a surgical mask (no animals were harmed for this picture). My newest fall addiction is the Bath and Body Works scent Leaves. It smells just like all of the things I love about fall! Try some out next time you're at the mall.

Today, look around you and appreciate the subtle changes that are taking place. In south Georgia, it certainly isn't chilly, but I can feel that it's on its way.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: