Friday, November 2, 2012

Ellijay, Georgia

IMG_0648
After we wrapped up our AGL session, Justin and I made one last pit stop in Athens to grab a bite to eat at The Varsity and then made our way over to Marietta, home of the cutest little square and downtown, and visited the trick shop where Justin racked up on clown stuff.
 IMG_0656
My mama and my sister Sami met us in Ellijay with Wyatt. I was so glad to see him because I had never been away from him for more than two nights. I was one happy, happy mama, y’all! IMG_0660
We stayed at the Best Western Mountain View Inn in Ellijay and if you ever need a place to stay, we definitely recommend it.
These pictures were taken outside of a small shop in Blue Ridge called A Taste of Amish. We got the most heavenly bread ever there. The baker was pulling about ten loaves out of the oven when we got there.
 IMG_0668 IMG_0671
We spent a good bit of time at Hillcrest Orchards playing with the animals, listening to music, and playing on the slides.
IMG_0676
 IMG_0683 IMG_0686 IMG_0690 IMG_0699 IMG_0702 IMG_0707
Wyatt and I even got to milk our very first cow together.
IMG_0709
 IMG_0716 IMG_0721
We also came home with two and a half bushels of apples that we’re going to make into applesauce, apple pie filling, and apple butter. More on that later!
IMG_0731
 IMG_0733 IMG_0734

No comments: